Mar 25, 2009

Baked Chicken Meatballs


This is one of those posts which have been lying around for a while inspite of the gud comments it got from hubby dear...Shud I say I was too lazy enough to pen down the details or was I too immersed with my other recipes ...hmm...since the second option sounds in favour for me, i wil go with the later ;)

Before proceeding with the recipe, I've got a special thanx which is to be delivered to my dear buddy "Athi"..yeah, the reason behind the thanx being, for pushing me to write down the recipe :) nt sure if i wud hav made it up to this point if nt for her asking me...Thanx Athi...otherwise I wud have totally forgotten abt tis and one fine day have no trace of how I came up with this dish...tatz hw i miss most of the yummy dishes details :(

Ingredients:
  • Ground Chicken - 1 packet (You can also grind the chicken if u cannot catch hold of ground chicken in store)
  • Spices of ur choice (Have listed wat i've listed in the recipe)
  • Egg - 1
  • Finely Grated parmesan
  • Dry Basil - 1 tsp
  • Oil
  • Coriander leaves
  • Finely chopped garlic - 5

Preparation:

Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.

To the ground chicken, add spices of ur choice. I used turmeric pdr, salt, pepper pdr, cumin pdr, corriander pdr, red chilli pdr, garam masala. Add some finely chopped garlic, coriander leaves,egg, finely grated parmesan,dry basil to the ground meat. Knead it for a few minutes. Add a lil oil to the meat and then make round balls from it.

In a baking sheet apply some oil, and place the ground chicken balls on it. Spray some oil over the balls finally and then bake them in the oven till the color turns golden brown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

You May also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape