Nov 29, 2008

Baby Corn Manchurian

I got this recipe from Padma, a good friend of mine in Champaign...Having been here for more than a year, trust me, I was new to the place till I came across Padma...Only after getting in touch with her, I started living my life with a new set of friends...This halloween was a special one for me, thou nothing really scary did happen...It was wen I came across Padma in Kishore's office...She had known me thru orkut and already gathered my details from one of her friends...Yeah it was like a one side love story ;) til she met up with me...Shez a sweet heart to be around...and sure has been contributing so much for my blog....Thanx so much Padma for encouraging me and making me move forward with mywork...Itz people like u who keep me on move...Thanx once again darl....

Now for the pics of my dish...Dont forget to click on to the Baby Corn manchurian recipe .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

You May also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape