- Veggies (cabbage, carrot, beans, capsicum) - use as req. Make sure you don't use too much of veggies for the fried rice cos tat cud be dominating the taste.
- Egg - 1
- Chicken - 10 to 15 medium pieces
- Dry red chillies - 5 to 7 nos
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Ginger - 1/2 inch
- Garlic pods - 4
- Butter or ghee - 1 tbsp
- Basmati Rice - 2 cups
- Water - 4 cups (Rice : water = 1 : 2 )
- Onion - 1 medium
- Green chilli - 1
- salt - as req
- Soysauce - 1 tbsp
- Spring onion - for garnish
- celery - for garnish
- coriander leaves - for garnish
- fried onions (opt) - for garnish
- fried cashews(opt) - for garnish
Slit Veggies vertically (cabbage, carrot, beans, capsicum) lengthwise and keep aside.
Fry Egg(like scrambles) and chicken in lil oil and keep aside.
Soak dry red chillies in vinegar for half an hour. Then grind it along with ginger + garlic to a fine paste. Soak Basmati rice in water for 15 minutes. In a pan, roast this rice with butter or ghee for 5 mins. Then cook it, cool it and keep aside.
In a pan, add oil. To the heated oil, add chopped onion. Saute till it becomes translucent. Then add green chilli + veggies + salt. Saute till the veggies get cooked. Make sure that a small amount of crunchiness is maintained in the veggies. Then add the ground paste + soysauce + already saute egg-chicken pieces + rice + spring onion + celery. Garnish with fried onion, fried cashew and coriander leaves.