- Potato - 2
- Peas / Corn - 1 cup
- Carrot + beans - 1 cup
- Maida flour - little
- Corn flour - little
- Red chili flakes - little
- Pepper powder - little
- Chat masala powder - little
- Bread crumbs - little
- Cornflakes powder - little
- Oil - for deep frying
- Heat a pan add dried red chili and fry it and then grind it coarsely and set aside
- In a small bowl take maida flour + corn flour + red chili flakes + salt and little water and make thin paste and set aside ..
- Take a blender tear bread slice roughly and grind it for a second and keep it in a plate
- Grind cornflakes roughly in blender and set aside or use rolling pin snd powder it
- Peel potato skin and finely chop beans +carrot take it in a bowl along with peas + corn add little water and place the potatoes in the base of pressure cooker and cook it till done .
- If using dried Peas , soak it overnight and pressure cook it and take it in a blender and using the whip button grind it for a minute and use it.
- Take a wide bowl , mash Potato + cooked veggies + corn + peas + salt + red chili flakes + chat masala powder + pepper powder + maida flour + corn flour and mix it well
- Take a small ball size of the dough and either flatten it or make it in oblong shape and do the same for rest of dough ...
- Dip it in maida + corn flour mixture (step 2) and then coat it in bread crumbs (step 3) repeat the same steps again and finally
- Then roll it in cornflakes powder and keep it aside for few minutes ..
- Heat oil for deep frying and drop one vegetable strips or vegetable cutlet and fry it till done ..you can even fry 2 or 3 at a time ...
Serve it hot with Tomato + chili sauce .