This recipe is from someone whom I've seen grow....She is like my lil sis thou these days she seems more of a friend...Her name is Durga aka Jillu :) Thanks to her for sharing this recipe. Cannot stay away from thanking her mom cos she is the prime inspiration for cooking, both to Durga n me...I still remember the yummy dishes aunty used to make during my childhood days...Best way to enter a man's heart is thr
u is his stomach...
Totally agree, with a small change...yeah, replace man with woman nw ;) Aunty sure made her way to my heart easily thru her delicious dishes...nw itz her lil one following her footsteps..way to go Durga n thanks once again for sharing the recipe...Below is the recipe from her..
- fish-(tilapia wud be gud)
- onions-small cup,finely chopped
- green chillies-3-4
- ginger garlic paste
- besan flour
- soy sauce(if u like the taste)
- bread crumbs
- one egg
- chilly powder
- coriander leaves
- wash the fish in salt and turmeric powder.keep the tilapia fillets in microwave (medium)...for ten minutes...untill cooked...(fish cooks fast...but must bear the smell:))
- heat little oil in a frying pan..add the chopped chillies and onions.fry nicely.add the ginger garlic paste and fry as well.
- now shred the fish...add the fries onions mixture to the fish.
- add salt,chilly powder and coriander leaves (soy sauce is optional)
- mix nicely and add besan powder(adhan kadalai maavu:)) if required(jus to bind the mixture)
- now make fish fingers(cutlet maadhiriyae dhan)..make in finger shape..
- beat the egg and dip the fingers in the egg and rollover the bread crumbs...(u can freeze these fingers for a day or two)..or fry them immediately...
- heat oil and fry the fish fingers in medium flame untill golden brown.
- serve hot with tomato ketchup.