Recently Mahaslovely home , a co-blogger celebrated her 3rd blog anniversary and called her friends to do guest posting each friday ..she was so kind to ask me and was happy to share space with her and shared this recipe in her space /blog .. Do check her space and enjoy her recipes and she is very good in baking cakes ... she asked us to answer few questions do check her space for the answers ..
These are the questions :
- Few words about u/some thing special which we don`t know??
- Give 3 Food photography tips or 3 useful kitchen tips??
- How to improve fans n followers for food blog n food bog face BOOK page??
- How food blog changed ur life?How many recipes your posting in a month approximately and your memorable moments which related to blog??
- Finally,tell me few words abt MLH??
Ingredients needed :
- Idli rice - 1/2 cup
- Whole Urad dhal - 1/2 cup
- Hing - little
- Mustard seeds - little
- Jeera - little
- Onion - 1
- Green chili -1
- Ginger -1
- Curry leaves - few
- Coriander leaves -few
Soak rice and urad dhal for 2 hours and then grind it into thick smooth consistency paste. Chop onions, green chili, ginger, curry leaves, coriander leaves and set aside.
Take a kadai add oil + mustard seeds + onion + green chili + ginger and fry for few mins. Once done allow it cool a bit and add it to the batter along with salt + jeera + curry leaves + coriander leaves+hing powder and mix it well
Heat a kadai and add oil for deep frying , in medium heat drop take little batter and drop it in oil and cook it till done . Serve hot with spicy tomato onion chutney.