Saw this recipe in Nithya's blog and tried it ...it was too good and enjoyed it well Just that I skipped adding chilli lemon / chilli vinegar mixture ...
Ingredients needed :
To make Potato - Paneer Frankie :
- Garam masala
- Chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Lemon Juice
- Corn flour
- Boil potatoes and mash it well ...Chop onions finely , grate paneer and set aside ...
- In a kadai add a tsp. of oil and fry the onions + salt once done add mashed potato + Paneer + garam masala + chilli powder + turmeric powder and mix it well ....
- allow it to cool off completely and then sprinkle cornflour and take some potato - paneer mixture and roll it in oval shape and keep it ready ...
- Heat a tawa and fry the frankies by adding a tsp. of oil , cook it in both sides till done and set aside ..
To make Onion - masala mixture :
- Chop onions finely and in a bowl add the onions + chat masla + amchur powder and mix it well...
To make Masala water :
- In a small bowl add the chilli powder + amchur powder + pinch of salt + little water to mix it ...
To make Chilli - lemon or Chilli - vinegar water : (I skipped this )
- Chop chillies finely and add lemon juice or vinegar and allow it to marinate for few mins ...
To assemble frankie : you need :
- Potato - paneer frankie
- Onion - Masala mixture
- Masala water
- Chilli - lemon / vinegar
- Place the roti in a plate and place 2 frankies in the middle and add onion masala mixture and add little masala water + chilli - lemon / vinegar and fold it tightly and serve and enjoy it ...