Nov 2, 2009

Cabbage Kofta Curry

Ingredients :
  • Cabbage - ½ Cup
  • Onions - 2
  • Tomatoes - 3 or 4
  • peas - little (optional)
  • Chilli powder - little
  • Salt - little
  • Ginger and garlic paste - 2 tsp.
  • Maida 3 tablespoon
  • Cornflour 2 tablespoon
  • Oil - for deep frying


Method :

For making koftas :

Chop the cabbage finely. Mix maida, corn flour , salt and add little water and mix until it has a paste like consistency. Add the chopped cabbage . Make it into small balls and deep fry in oil into golden brown colour .
    For making gravy :

    Chop onions and tomatoes into fine pieces take a pan, add oil, add ginger garlic paste , add onions and fry till golden brown. Add the tomato , peas , chilli powder, add water little if u need it like a gravy ...add little salt and allow it to cook until oil separates. Now add the cabbage koftas and cook in simmer for 5 minutes . Garnish with coriander leaves ..

      6 comments:

      1. This is a real new recipe to me...
        Sounds gr8 and looks very yummy!!!

        ReplyDelete
      2. yummy curry..Evn I do this wid a little variation..

        ReplyDelete
      3. My mom used to rpepare this..Thanks for reminding again...They make me miss my mom...the curry looks lovely

        ReplyDelete
      4. Wowww am drooling rite now here!

        ReplyDelete
      5. wow! sounds easy and delicious! I will definitely have to try it, coz I make only one type of cabbage dish...cabbage sundal..God Willing, I will try it..thanks for the awesome recipe!

        ReplyDelete

      Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

      You May also Like:

      Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...