Jan 4, 2011

Milagu Vadai



Wanted to start this new year with some special post , today being Hanumath Jayanthi , made Milagu vadai as prasadam . Saw this recipe in Shanthi madam blog and tried it ...Came out so well .




Ingredients Needed :
  • Urid dhal - 1 cup
  • Salt
  • Pepper
  • Oil for deep frying


Method :

Soak urid dhal for 30 mins ..and drain the water fully and grind it coarsely by adding salt and pepper to the dhal ... Take a kadai and add oil for deep frying ...
meanwhile, take a plastic cover and apply litle oil and take a small ball size of the dough and flatten it as thin as possible and once the oil is hot drop these vadas into oil slowly ...Make sure the oil is in medium hot and deep fry all the vadas till it becomes golden colour ..
    Today I made Milagu vadai , Curd rice , Aval-Chakkarai pongal as prasadam ... A small story / reason for my son asking me to make chakkarai pongal : (Just thought of sharing with you all...)

    amma , I opened the pooja shelf and when praying to God , Hanuman told me ...Ask your amma to make chakkarai pongal as prasadam and not just curd rice and butter as prasadam (Which I told him earlier , this is for prasadam today )...So amma make imm. chakkarai pongal ...Hanuman asked me.




    Hanuman photo :

    2 comments:

    1. Hope u had a great celebration . Thanks for linking me.

      ReplyDelete
    2. My pleasure in linking you madam ...we enjoyed it a lot...

      ReplyDelete

    Please leave your valuable comments/feedback. If having problems posting them, then you can also contact me at mail4kavi@gmail.com

    You May also Like:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



    Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape